- Play with genuine wood against your favourite chess program or internet opponent.
- Automatically store your games in the internal
board memory without being connected to the computer and retrieve the
games in PGN later for analysis or publication.
- Broadcast chess games live over the internet (Serial e-Boards only). Ideal for tournament presentation.
- Have the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
- Beautifully inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm).
- Boards are only 1.8 cm thick, same as a normal chessboard.
- Classic Staunton wooden chess pieces with a king height of 95mm (3.75").
- The DGT3000 clock, and its forerunner the DGT XL,
connect to the boards. When playing against internet opponent or chess
program the opponent's moves are shown on the clock's display.
- Patented sensor technology for fast and accurate identification and localisation of each chess piece.
- Individual piece recognition by colour and type
makes setting up chess positions for analysis simple a matter of putting
the pieces on the board.
- Internal memory (for 500 moves).
- Simply connects to PC via Bluetooth, USB or serial port.
- Driver CD included for Windows.
Choose your model (wood and pieces) among the e-boards.
The "serial" models are the same than the "USB" models, except they are
not USB and therefore are to be connected with the 2 kind of cobles